Tuesday, December 8, 2015

December 7, 2015

The Penaloza Family!! Jessica and Fidel and sus hijos.

Nahoemi and Iker.

Hno and Hna Diaz.

Me and one of our little instigators se llama Nahoemi.


We have had an interesting week. This week a friend of our branch presidents family died and they have been struggling but we got to meet an awesome little kid named Daniel. He came and was helping us set up for our Christmas Party and he came to our Christmas party. He sat down with us and I started to talk to him and I asked him about his family. He said "I have 3 brothers and 3 sisters and one dad. no mom. since Monday, morning." I started to crying right there and I cried in his face for like 10 minutes. But Daniel and I became best friends and I was able to tell him about how his family can be together forever. WEll Thats about ALl I have to say this week!! Oh before I forget tho this week I had the best district meeting ever from the best district leader, He is soo spiritual and smart and just really good at everything its incredible he might be one of the three nephites I dont know but wow it was a good district meeting. BUt yeah it was really great and then me and hermana martinez went out and just did work and you know everyone wants to get baptized so we are just making them wait untill they get there stuff together and are ready to get baptized but you know some times it takes awhile for peoples stuff to get together so its a process but hey when your in the work of the lord its allll worth it in the end.

We also talked to Jessica and Fidel this week. We haven't had a sit down lesson with them but Jessica told us fidel is struggling to live the word of wisdom. The good thing is that he got a new job in town so we get to start meeting with him more often. They are still working towards him getting his passport. 

have you all read this months ensign? It is so good. The thing I love about it is it talks about Christmas miracles and in every miracle it involves service and christ. Me and hna martinez are thinking about how we can incorporate this into missionary work so we can be an example to our members. The members did a great job inviting people and we had a GREAT turn out. A few less actives came as well. 

Sorry this week was short. Next week is transfers and I will have more to talk about! Love you.
Love you all a lot 

Heavy black heartHeavy black heartHeavy black heartHeavy black heart

Hermana Porter







No comments:

Post a Comment