Wednesday, March 4, 2015

His Grace Is Sufficient

 

Alright, so I wanted to write you some of my thoughts about, His Grace Is Sufficient, by Brad Wilcox.

So, I 100% love this talk.  It like changed my life.  I have always had great appreciation of Jesus Christ and everything He has done for me.  There have been times when I have felt so strongly about it I felt my heart could burst.   I have felt the spirit testify to me that Christ had suffered for me.  It wasn't until this talk, however, that I understood an aspect of the Atonement of Christ.  He isn't asking us to repent for Him.  He is asking it for us.  Every aspect of His gift is selfless.  He wants us to repent so that we feel comfortable living with Him again.  He gives us commandments to live by so that we might feel comfortable living in His presence again.  How marvelous.

I'm not perfect nor will I ever be, nor am I expected to be.  I am asked to do my best.  I'm given knowledge little by little and I'm asked to do the best with what I know.  Christ's Atonement has covered everything already.  I want to learn as much as I can right now so that I can feel comfortable in His presence.  I want to use the atonement to show my dedication to my Lord.  His grace truly is sufficient. 

No comments:

Post a Comment